Improve Your Cloud Data Security Posture with Cyera
Intelligent discovery and classification, contextual risk assessment, and automated remediation workflows
Discover and Classify Sensitive Data
Cyera automatically identifies data stores that contain sensitive data - in any file, table or column in your environment - and continuously scans your environments to detect changes to your data landscape.
- Identify sensitive data and where it resides
- Apply context to determine how to protect it
- Customize controls based on the company's unique data
- Build a foundation for data security
Reduce Your Attack Surface
Cyera’s unified policy engine evaluates data security posture challenges based on established frameworks including GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, HITECH, NIST, CIS, SOX, and more.
- Maintain a comprehensive cloud sensitive data inventory
- Evaluate sensitive structured and unstructured data posture across IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Contextualize risk relative to security, privacy, and other regulatory frameworks
- Prioritize the most pressing secure data exposures
Detect and Respond to Cloud Data Security Issues
Cyera supports prevention, detection and response and streamlines operations by making it easier to understand risk and the appropriate action to take.
- Integrate response guidance
- Enable directed data security posture improvement workflows
- Highlight required, relevant data for accurate and more rapid alert triage
Automate Risk Remediation Workflows
Cyera’s automated risk assessments include context on why data is at risk, and the steps security teams can take to enforce security controls and response decisions faster.
- Track risks, and partner with the business to facilitate regulatory compliance
- Accelerate security exposure remediation
- Automate remediations workflows with toolchain integrations
Maintain Operational Resilience and Preparedness
Nobody can predict future threats, but Cyera helps security teams prepare for the future by focusing on reducing the impact of exposures through strong data security policies.
- Build strong policies
- Maintain a resilient posture
- Implement adaptable controls
- Improve ransomware resilience