Cyera for Compliance Assurance
Get ahead of global regulatory requirements
Demonstrate compliance with major data privacy regulations such as the GDPR and CCPA.
Demonstrate compliance with how you secure sensitive data to maintain trust and loyalty
Non-compliance can result in penalties and fines from regulators but the potential damage is not limited there. Repercussions include disruptions to business operations, damaged brand loyalty, and distrust among customers. Cyera helps you understand when your sensitive data is accessed or stored in a way that puts you at risk of noncompliance with the GDPR, CCPA, and other data privacy regulations.
Ensure data sovereignty
Data is subject to the laws of the region where it is collected, processed, and stored. Cyera alerts you when data crosses regions in violation of data privacy regulations.
- Flag violations when data is stored outside of its designated geographic location
- Track users with access to geo-based data, enabling you to limit access to those who are located in the same region
- Adhere to data sovereignty clauses under the GDPR Article 45, China Cybersecurity Law Article 37, and PIPEDA
Practice data minimization
Reduce the risks of data exposure by minimizing the amount of data you have collected and retained. Cyera automatically uncovers the data you didn’t know about.
- Reveal locations of shadow and copy data hidden across enterprise silos
- Find and remove data created and owned by inactive users including former employees
- Identify sensitive data copied onto individual cloud storage repositories such as Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive
Enforce purpose limitation
As the volume of PII collection grows, it is even more important to adhere to the principle of purpose limitation. Cyera indicates the users who have access to data so you can enforce appropriate access controls.
- Identify the users, their permissions, and the quantity of records they have have access to
- Leverage AI to analyze and surface the purpose for why certain types of users have access to data
- Audit who has access to specific sensitive data classes, allowing you to fine-tune your data access governance program
How Cyera helped a mortgage lender secure and manage sensitive data
This leading financial services firm in the United States dedicates itself to helping Americans achieve their aspirations of owning their own home. They are committed to creating long-term relationships with their borrowers, partners, and other stakeholders. Cyera enabled the mortgage provider and servicer to increase visibility into their cloud data stores, identify excessive permissions to sensitive customer data, and meet the compliance requirements of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
Ready to get started?
Cyera makes it easy for security teams to procure and connect our solution to their cloud solution provider platform. Marketplace integrations make it easy to get started.